BUILD GRANT 2020;Teton Mobility Corridor Improvements
The Teton Mobility Corridor Improvements (TMCI) will implement a series of multimodal improvements along the ID-33/WY-22 corridor between Driggs, ID and Jackson, WY, connecting residents and visitors to many of the region’s economic generators, including Grand Targhee Resort, City of Driggs, City of Victor, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and the Town of Jackson. The project will include the development of two transit centers; a park-and-ride facility; completion of 8.5 miles of missing links in the pathway network; optimization of signals for transit vehicles; purchase of four regional commuter buses and two electric local buses for the transit fleet; and development of rural regional highway upgrades to improve safety and operations.
- The TMCI is a collaborative group of public, private and nonprofit sector organizations, spanning both sides of the Tetons, with Teton County as the lead application to develop the project.
- The grant addresses long-standing transportation needs of area residents and visitors and will improve mobility and public safety along the congested ID-33/WY-22 corridor.
- TMCI Project will provide improved travel choices and connections for transit, an expanded pathway system, and safer highways for all travelers.
- The project will cost $28 million, of which $20 million will be contributed by the Federal BUILD grant.
- The balance of $8 million will be provided by the project partners as a matter of cash and in-kind contributions, with the largest match contribution from the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) and Teton County. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Teton County, WY
- Teton County, ID
- City of Driggs, ID
- Town of Jackson, WY
- Idaho Transportation Department
- Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Wyoming Department of Transportation
- Grand Targhee Resort
- Teton Village Association
- Driggs Airport
- Driggs Urban Renewal Agency
- Wyoming Pathways
- Teton Valley Trails and Pathways
- Valley Advocates for Responsible Development